Thursday, June 23, 2011

Copenhagen!

Hi my dear friends!

Just a quick update for now. Pictures have to wait!

As many of you know I'm in Copenhagen... but only for a short vacation and to check out our apartment. I'm moving all my stuff from Norway July 1st! (I managed to get most of my things with me from USA!(5 large suitcases)!!!

Our apartment is so cosy and nice, but it is missing some care and furniture. We have all the essentials we need (bed, sofa, coffee table, kitchen table, chairs and so on), but we need some more closets for my shoes and clothes. I am tired of living in a sofa, and so excited about getting all my stuff here! Luckily I have the best dad in the world, who is going to drive me and all my stuff over. It takes about 8 hours!

Yesterday Mr. Copenhagen and I bought our first furniture together for our apartment!!! It is a lovely white chest of drawers/commode with loads of colors from Novamobler.dk! It was reduced from 4449DKK to 2500DKK (around $450) - what a bargain! We have been looking at it for a year and I must say it was worth the wait! I'll upload some pictures later, right now our apartment is a bit unorganized...

Anyway, just wanted to say that I am fine and I hope that you are as well!! I'll try to update a bit more often!

Ohhh and if you didn't know: I have now a MASTER IN PRINT MEDIA (minor concentration: international marketing and management)!!!!

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're alive! I should be on skype more. haha. Can't wait to see pictures! I just got the keys to my new apartment, so I'll be posting pictures too as soon as we move in and get set up.

    Miss you!!

    Jade

    ReplyDelete