Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm sorry I kinda forgot about you...

So, I kinda forgot about my blog for a while, but I promise to update it more often. I also promise to cut down on the writing and replace it with some pictures instead, because I've got a new camera!!! Yes, before I went to Colombia I bought myself a new camera. Yes, I went to Colombia in November to visit my friends, Paola and Gustavo!  I had a great time fulfilled with para-gliding, delicious food, some shopping and sightseeing.  Thank you my wonderful friends and family, I had a great time!


 

For Christmas I went home to Mr. Copenhagen place first and then home to my parents to celebrate Christmas. I had an amazing time with my nearest family and was very happy that Mr. Copenhagen came on the 27th to join me and my family for New Years Eve. At the beginning of January we both went back to his place in Copenhagen. We went to the Royal Theater to see Serenade and to his caring and loving family for some belated christmas celebrations and later a family birthday. Now, I'm back in Rochester again, and tomorrow I'll give you another update of what is going on here.

Bye for now dear friends and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment