Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chinese dinner at Riverknoll

One of the greatest things about studying abroad is experiences new cultures. A main an important ingredient in a culture is food, and when it comes to the Chinese culture; delicious food. Two of my classmates made me some proper homemade Chinese food. Thank you so much! Now, I have to dish up some traditional Norwegian food - anybody got some ideas on what I should make? Please write your suggestions in the comment section! Thank you!

Trout
Soup
Vegetables
Shrimps + eggs

Noodles and vegetables


Amazing tea after dinner


7 comments:

  1. The dishes we ordered at the night are also delicious. Still enjoy it~!

    By YI

    P.S. I haven't decided what to choose for my minor concentrations. Like you, I am curious about many things. But now....I need to decide a direction, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How??? the time I posted is not the US eastern time??? It's Oct 19, 2009 1:29 AM, but it says...Oct 18, 2009 10:28PM.....What time you use, girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. got to be some waffles jam n brown cheese

    ReplyDelete
  4. but i cant really buy browncheese here:/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really happy that you like our dinner!To me, one of the greatest things about studying abroad is to enjoy different kinds of food. Haha~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Du må jo prøve å lage noe med norsk røkelaks.
    Kanskje en ostesuffle med spekeskinke hvis du får tak i det... Klem fra mams :-)

    ReplyDelete